Eastwood provides solutions that inspire our customers to make their DIY automotive projects their own. Our customers can rely on us for innovative products and solutions, as well as the education on how to use them. We reach our customers in many ways - web, e-mail, catalogs, video, retail stores and customer solutions center.
The LAMP Developer plays a critical role in our eCommerce success and will impact the experience of our customer as well as our company operations.
- Maintain Magento Commerce shopping cart software installations and customization
- Support website with HTML, CSS and PHP programming assistance
- Administer Linux based web servers as well as manage DNS entries, SSL certificates and other web hosting tasks.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with LAMP skills (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- Experience with XML, HTML and CSS
- Ability to muti-task and deliver on deadline
- Demonstrated effectiveness working independently as well as with teams
- Should be capable of working in a high pressure B2C eCommerce environment
- Experience with Rackspace and AlertLogic IDS a plus
Benefits and Perks
- Eastwood offers medical, dental, vision, life, disability, cancer and accident insurance, as well as a 401k fully vested matching program.
- And a casual dress code, free coffee and tea, an open collaborative environment and a fooseball table in the lunchroom!